susurrus ‚words are my most beloved possessions.   |   an inventory - academic musings   ¬∑   lovescapes - tumblr  ¬∑   grace   ¬∑   skin - reviews   ¬∑   twitter   ¬∑ follow





a reason
Isaiah 55:11 : so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what i desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.


about
i hope my words are strange and wondrous,
like kisses that quiet all things superfluous,
so that we can all stop and
listen


intertext

tai
lu
mikan
janice
qiao
dawn



to reply



disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  10,000
if it takes 10,000 hours to master a skill
then write and write and write
even when i feel there is nothing to say.

merely a case of tense submersion
waiting for the clouds to hang heavy so they can rise
and break the surface with ripples of compressed beauty.

what?

for now i suspend
buoyed by the strength of 10,000 unsaid and waiting
weighed down by 10,000 already living and breathing,
tangled like strands of hair tossed by a night of sleep
waiting for quivers of sunlight to slice through bonds
and gnarled knots of meaning i cannot run my fingers
through
just waiting.

and what if i spend my 10,000 hours waiting
and still remain under -
a case of
subterfuge? submerged.
cheated of a promise.

there is no alternative.
in cultivating a strange
addiction to this form of weightlessness
10,000 is not enough

enough is enough.

Labels:

 


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.
‚ô• ‚ô• ‚ô• ‚ô•