susurrus ‚words are my most beloved possessions.   |   an inventory - academic musings   ¬∑   lovescapes - tumblr  ¬∑   grace   ¬∑   skin - reviews   ¬∑   twitter   ¬∑ follow





a reason
Isaiah 55:11 : so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what i desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.


about
i hope my words are strange and wondrous,
like kisses that quiet all things superfluous,
so that we can all stop and
listen


intertext

tai
lu
mikan
janice
qiao
dawn



to reply



disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  chasing cars
we tend to go forwards,
or at least, where we think forwards lies.
until we round the bend anticipating the roar of rapids and a waterfall
only to find the ripples we created at the last corner meeting us,
splashed in the face by the determined kick of before riding the tail end of after.

the fate of floating in circles in a small pond.

i don't quite know how to say how i feel.

those three words are said too much
they're not enough. 

what is today from tomorrow if they are covered in the same memory stains?
what is yesterday from today if the colors have bled off the page and mingled into blurred
scenery and fuzzy spots of light the way nights look in the rain?

and what of the words in those times, and what of my heart?
the things i remember and cannot choose to forget.
the things i cannot choose to remember and forget.

let's waste time
chasing cars
around our heads

love, one question remains,
spinning in the pooling circles of my footsteps,
fuzzed in-between states flaking off my hair and running down my eyelids,
forcing my head into a bow.

if i lay here,
if i just lay here,
would you lie with me, and just forget the world?



Labels:

 


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.
‚ô• ‚ô• ‚ô• ‚ô•